[GSICS] Career Seminar on International Organization “From Kobe University to World Bank”
- October 30, 2014
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite our alumna, Dr. Mari Shojo from the World Bank and hold a Career Seminar on International Organization. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- October 30 (Thursday), 2014, from 17:00 to 18:30
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "Career Seminar on International Organizations: From Kobe University to World Bank"
- Dr. Mari Shojo (Education Specialist, World Bank Headquarters)
- Program for Careers in International Organizations, GSICS, Kobe University
Campus Asia Project Secretariat, Kobe University
Students and Employment Committee, GSICS, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)