[GSICS] Development Management Policy Seminar "Education Finance and Administration: Focused on Basic Education Quality, Internal Efficiency and Equity"
- December 11, 2014
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) has been implementing Japan International Cooperation Agency’s (JICA) training on Education Finance and Administration since November 6th, 2014. The training participants are the Ministry of Education (MOE) Officers from eleven African and Caribbean countries, and each of them has prepared an action plan to improve the quality, internal efficiency and equity of basic education in their countries. The MOE Officers will present the plan in this seminar. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- December 11 (Thursday), 2014, from 9:30 to 12:30, 13:30 to 16:30
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "Education Finance and Administration: Focused on Basic Education Quality, Internal Efficiency, and Equity"
- Ms.Compaore Yabiri Aminata (Burkina Faso)
Ms.Compaore Dakissaga Zarata (Burkina Faso)
Mr.Simpore Etienne (Burkina Faso)
Ms.Habdekebeng Dahande (Chad)
Mr.Francis Tao (Chad)
Mr.N'Guessan Koffi Kan Herve (Cote d'Ivoire)
Mr.Ackoun Honore Leopold (Cote d'Ivoire)
Mr.Joseph Gustave (Haiti)
Mr.Sidibe Aboubacar (Mali)
Mr.Frirah Mohammed (Morocco)
Mr.Souley Mallam Abdoulaye (Niger)
- French (English Translation)
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)