[GSICS] Career Seminar on International Organization “ World Bank”
- August 21, 2015
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite Dr. Tomomi Miyajima from World Bank Headquarters in Washington, DC, USA and hold a Career Seminar on International Organization focused on the World Bank. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- August 21 (Friday), 2015, from 13:30 to 14:30
- Presentation Room, 4th Floor, GSICS,, Kobe University
- "Career Seminar on International Organizations: World Bank"
- Dr. Tomomi Miyajima (Education Specialist, World Bank Headquarters)
- Program for Careers in International Organizations, GSICS, Kobe University
Students and Employment Committee, GSICS, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)