[GSICS]Development Management Policy Seminar "IMF’s Role in Promoting Financial Stability in Emerging Economies"
- August 21, 2015
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- August 21, (Friday), 2015, from 15:00 to 16:30
- Presentation Room, 4th floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "IMF’s Role in Promoting Financial Stability in Emerging Economies"
- Dr. Ken Miyajima, Economist, International Monetary Fund (IMF) Headquarters
- Development Management Course, GSICS, Kobe University
- Program for Careers in International Organizations, GSICS, Kobe University
- CAMPUS Asia Project Secretariat, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)