[GSICS]Development Management Policy Seminar "Education 2030 (SDG 4) and the Role of UNESCO"
- December 9, 2015
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite Dr. Gwang-Jo Kim, Director of UNESCO Bangkok and will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar.
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- December 9, (Wednesday), 2015, from 14:00 to 16:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "Education 2030 (SDG 4) and the Role of UNESCO"
- Dr. Gwang-Jo Kim, Director, UNESCO Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education (UNESCO Bangkok)
- Development Management Course, GSICS, Kobe University
- Program for Careers in International Organizations, GSICS, Kobe University
CAMPUS Asia Project Secretariat, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)