JSPS Core-to-Core Program (Asia-Africa Science Platforms) Seminar "Education Finance and Administration"
- July 12, 2016
- Keywords: Event, International relations, Education
Kobe University’s Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a seminar on “Education Finance and Administration”, which is supported by JSPS Core-to-Core Program (Asia-Africa Science Platforms).
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- July 12, 2016 (Tuesday), 13:00-16:30
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "Education Finance and Administration"
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)
PART 1: "Financing for Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) in Asia-Pacific Region" (13:00–14:30)
- “Financing for ECCE in Asia Pacific Region: Key Findings of Ten Country Case Studies”
Dr. Keiichi Ogawa (Professor, GSICS, Kobe University)
- “Financing for ECCE in Republic of Korea”
Ms. Najung Kim (Doctoral Student, GSICS, Kobe University/ Former Expert, International Monetary Fund)
- “Financing for ECCE in Vietnam”
Ms. Huyen T.T. Nguyen (Doctoral Student, GSICS, Kobe University/ Lecturer, Vietnam National University)
- Mr. Mohamed Aboubakari (Director of Planning, Ministry of Primary and Kindergarten Education, Benin)
- Mr. Mohammed Lamarti Sefian (Chief of Planning, Ministry of Education and Professional Training, Morocco)
PART 2: “Education Finance for Difficult Situations” (15:00–16:30)
- “Challenges and Opportunities for Post-earthquake Educational Reconstruction in Nepal”
Dr. Tejendra Pherali (Senior Lecturer, UCL Institute of Education, University College London)
- “Comparative Analysis on the Inclusive Education and Special Education: Focused on the Cost Effectiveness in Developing Countries”
Dr. Jun Kawaguchi (Assistant Professor, University of Tsukuba)
- “Rate of Return to Vocational Education in Philippines”
Ms. Seonkyung Choi (Doctoral Student, GSICS, Kobe University)
- Dr. Billo Barry (Director of Project, Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Guinea)
- Ms. Meleia Reed (Principal Accountant, Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture, Samoa)