Development Management Policy Seminar "The Impact of Maoist Conflict on Teachers and School Leadership in Nepal"
- July 14, 2016
- Keywords: Event, International relations, Education
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- July 14, 2016 (Thursday), 17:00 -19:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "The impact of Maoist conflict on teachers and school leadership in Nepal"
- Dr. Tejendra Pherali (Senior Lecturer, UCL Institute of Education, University College London)
- Development Management Course, GSICS, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)