Open Seminar organized by GSICS The Art of Academic Publishing? - An insight from an editor-in-chief -
- June 23, 2017
- Keywords: Event, Research, Education
Inviting a Co-Editor-in-Chief of a well-known international journal, the participants will acquire a unique insight into the process of academic publishing, from the initial research idea, the peer-review process, up to its stage as a published article in an international research journal. Polar Record is a Web of Science journal and covers wide fields of polar sciences, including social sciences, humanities and history.
Pre-Registration is required for this seminar.
- June 23, 2017 (Fri) 10:40～12:10
- June 26, 2017 (Mon) 15:10～16:40
- * Same contents
- GSICS building, Rokkodai Campus, , Kobe University
- * Details will be sent out to registered participants as soon as it is decided.
- Dr. Nikolas Sellheim (Co-Editor-in-Chief, Polar Record)
- - Lecturer Profile -
- Book Review editor (2012), Deputy (2015), and Co-Editor in Chief (2016- ), Polar Record. Obtained Ph. D. in law from University of Lapland (Finland) in 2016. Specialises in law and anthropology, particularly relating to marine mammal wildlife utilisation.
JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow and Senior Research Fellow, Polar Cooperation Research Centre (PCRC), Kobe University (February 2017- February 2018)
- In order to facilitate the preparations, pre-registration is required by June 15. Please send e-mail to the following address.
- E-mail: gsics-kyomu [at] office.kobe-u.ac.jp
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)