Education Finance and Administration: Focused on Basic Education Quality, Internal Efficiency and Equity
- July 10, 2017
- Keywords: Event, Research, International relations, Education
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold in international symposium on “Education Finance and Administration: Focused on Basic Education Quality, Internal Efficiency and Equity”.
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- July 10, 2017 (Monday), 9:30 - 16:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- Professor Keiichi Ogawa, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before “ac.jp.” Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)
Part I: Education Finance and Administration in Africa (9:30 - 12:00)
- "Education Finance Post 2015 MDGs in Sub-Saharan Africa"
Dr. Jeje Moses, Research Fellow, Kobe University
- "Private Schools and Equitable Access to Quality Primary Education in Rural Uganda: Evidence from Household Survey Data"
Dr. Katsuki Sakaue, JSPS Research Fellow, Osaka University
- “Education and Social Protection in Sub-Saharan Africa”
Ms. Mariana Coolican, Social Protection Specialist, UNICEF
- Dr. Moctor El Hende, Advisor, Ministry of Higher Education, Mauritania
- Mr. Bismark Anarbah Akandi, Chief Internal Auditor, Ghana Education Service, Ghana
Part II: Education Finance and Administration in Asia (13:00 - 16:00 )
- “Cost Effective Analysis on Introduction Inclusive Education and Special Education”
Dr. Jun Kawaguchi, Assistant Professor, University of Tsukuba
- “School Autonomy and Student's Performance in Secondary Education in Indonesia: Using PISA Surveys”
Dr. Kentaro Shimada, JSPS Research Fellow, Kyoto University
- "Analysis of Teacher Placement Efficiency in Cambodian Primary Education"
Mr. Phal Chea, Education Consultant, World Bank
- “Public Financing on Basic Education and Resource Allocation in Central Asia: Focused on Kyrgyz Republic”
Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, Kobe University
- Mr. Lasalo Salima, Principal Education Officer, Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture, Samoa
- Ms. Rachana Sun, Planning Officer, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, Cambodia