Career Seminar on International Organization "From Kobe University to World Bank"
- August 28, 2017
- Keywords: Event, International relations
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite our alumnae, Dr. Mari Shojo, Education Specialist at the World Bank Headquarters and will hold a Career Seminar on International Organization. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- August 28 (Monday), 2017, from 12:30 to 13:30
- Presentation Room, 4th floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "Career Seminar on International Organizations: From Kobe University to World Bank"
- Dr. Mari Shojo (Education Specialist, World Bank Headquarters)
- Program for Careers in International Organizations, GSICS, Kobe University
- Students and Employment Committee, GSICS, Kobe University
- CAMPUS ASIA Program in Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)