Career Seminar on International Organization “From Kobe University to Inter-American Development Bank”
- November 24, 2017
- Keywords: Event, International relations
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite our alumnae, Ms. Mari Nishie, Treasury Officer from the Inter-American Development Headquarters and will hold a Career Seminar on International Organization.
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- November 24 , 2017 (Friday) 12:15 - 13:15
- Presentation Room, 4th Floor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University
[No. 40 on the Campus Map (Rokkodai 1st Campus)]
- "Career Seminar on International Organizations: From Kobe University to Inter-American Development Bank"
- Ms. Mari Nishie (Treasury Officer, Inter-American Development Bank Headquarters)
- Program for Careers in International Organizations, GSICS, Kobe University
- CAMPUS ASIA Program in Kobe University
- Students and Employment Committee, GSICS, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
E-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)