Development Management Policy Seminar “Challenges of Internal Efficiency in Mongolian Primary Education”
- February 7, 2018
- Keywords: Event, Research, Education
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite Ms. Khishigbuyan Dayan-Ochir, President of Comparative Education Society of Mongolia and hold a Development Management Policy Seminar.
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- February 7, 2018 (Wednesday) 18:00 - 19:30
- Presentation Room, 4th Floor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University
[No. 40 on the Campus Map (Rokkodai 1st Campus) ]
- "Challenge of Internal Efficiency in Mongolian Primary Education"
- Ms. Khishigbuyan Dayan-Ochir
- President, Comparative Education Society of Mongolia
Chief Technical Advisor, Education Quality Reform Project, World Bank
- Development Management Course, GSICS, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
E-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)