Development Management Policy Seminar “Automation and Implications for Developing Countries and Education Systems”
- March 2, 2018
- Keywords: Event, Research, Education
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite Dr. Harry Anthony Patrinos, Practice Manager at the World Bank and hold a Development Management Policy Seminar.
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- March 2, 2018 (Friday) 14:00 - 16:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st Floor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University
[No. 40 on the Campus Map (Rokkodai 1st Campus) ]
- "Automation and Implications for Developing Countries and Education Systems"
- Dr. Harry Anthony Patrinos
- Practice Manager, World Bank Headquarters
- Development Management Course, GSICS, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
E-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)