International Development Policy Seminar "Economic Analysis of Poverty: Pro-poor Growth" "Fiscal Policy"
- March 19, 2018
- Keywords: Event, Research, Economics
We are pleased to announce that a lecture seminar is going to be held as follows.We are looking forward to you joining us.
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- Date and Time
- March 19, 2018 (Monday) 13:30 - 16:10
- Presentation Room, 4th Floor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University
[No. 40 on the Campus Map (Rokkodai 1st Campus) ]
- Koji KAWABATA (Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University)
- Lecture 1: 13:30-14:40
- Dr. Tatsufumi YAMAGATA
- Institute of Development Economies, JETRO
The President of The Japan Society for International Development
- "Economic Analysis of Poverty: Pro-poor Growth"
- Coffee break: 14:40-15:00
- Lecture 2: 15:00-16:10
- Dr. Masao TSURI
- Professor, Okayama University
- "Fiscal Policy"
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)