WIPO’s Case Study Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights and Protection in Practice held by Law & Development Program of GSICS
- June 20, 2018
- Keywords: Event, Research, Law
Law& Development Program (Prof. Yuka KANEKO) of the Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) is pleased to announce the "Case Study Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights and Protection in Practice" to be held by the WIPO（World Intellectual Property Organization）at GSICS on June 20th, 2018.
This seminar is open to the students at Kobe University and advance registration is required. Please also find the flyer for the Workshop.
- Date and Time
- June 20, 2018 (Wednesday) 10:30 - 17:30
- Presentation Room, 4th Floor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University [No. 40 on the Campus Map (Rokkodai 1st Campus)]
- Ms. Rebecca Ferderer, Associate Research Officer, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Japan Office, Tokyo
Mr. Aruan Monastier, IP Attorney, Brazil; and Researcher, Nagoya University, Nagoya
- “Intellectual Property Rights in Practice”
- Prof. Dr. Yuka Kaneko, Professor, Law & Development Program, GSICS, Kobe University, Kobe
- E-mail: E-mail: ykaneko [at] kobe-u.ac.jp
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)