Development Management Policy Seminar
“Hydropower Development in Laos: a Solution to Sustainable Development?”
- July 12, 2018
- Keywords: Event, Research, Social sciences
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will invite Professor Seungho Lee, Associate Dean at Korea University and hold a Development Management Policy Seminar.
Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- July 12 (Thursday), 2018, from 16:00 to 18:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st Floor, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University [No. 40 on the Campus Map (Rokkodai 1st Campus)]
- "Hydropower Development in Laos: a Solution to Sustainable Development?"
- Dr. Seungho Lee
Associate Dean, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University
- Development Management Course, GSICS, Kobe University
CAMPUS Asia, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
Email: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)