Development Management Policy Seminar
“Learning in the Chaos: A Political Economy Analysis of Education in Afghanistan”
- August 29, 2018
- Keywords: Event, Research, Education
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- August 29th, (Wednesday), 2018, from 17:00 to 19:00
- Main Conference Room,1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University [No. 40 on the Campus Map (Rokkodai 1st Campus)]
- "Learning in the Chaos: A Political Economy Analysis of Education in Afghanistan"
- Dr. Tejendra Pherali (Senior Lecturer, Institute of Education, University College London)
- Development Management Course, GSICS, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
Email: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.
(Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies)