Development Management Policy Seminar "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: From Perspectives of International Organization"
- June 16, 2014
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- June 16 (Monday), 2014, from 17:00 to 19:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- Topics I
- "The New Architecture to Support Education in Developing Countries: A Complex Scenario"
- Dr. Eduardo Velez Bustillo (Former Education Sector Manager, World Bank Headquarters)
- Topics II
- "Post-2015 Development Agenda: Education for Global Citizenship"
- Dr. Lina Benete (Education Policy Specialist, UNESCO Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education)
- Dr. Ki-Seok "Korbill" Kim (Emeritus Professor, Seoul National University)
Dr. Jun Kawaguchi (Assistant Professor, Osaka University)
- Program for Careers in International Organizations, GSICS, Kobe University
CAMPUS Asia Project Secretariat, Kobe University
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.