[GSICS] Development Management Policy Seminar "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: From Perspectives of Government and NGO"
- June 25, 2014
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar. Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- June 25 (Wednesday), 2014, from 17:00 to 19:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- Topics I
- "Education Development in the Post-2015: Better Evidence, Better Outcomes"
- Dr. Albert Byamugisha (Commissioner, Office of Prime Minister, Uganda)
- Topics II
- "International Financial Contributions: Past Unfulfilled Promises and Missing Goal for Post-2015"
- Dr. Mark Ginsburg (Senior Policy Advisor, FHI360; Visiting Scholar, University of Maryland)
- Mr. Abdulshukoor Abid (Senior Trainer, Ministry of Education in Afghanistan)
Ms. Norasingh Phetsourine (Head, Finance Department, Ministry of Education and Sports in Lao PDR)
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.