[GSICS] Development Management Policy Seminar "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: From Perspectives of NGOs"
- June 25, 2014
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar on "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: From Perspectives of NGOs". Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- June 25 (Wednesday), 2014, from 10:30 to 12:30
- Simulation Room, 6th floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- Topics I
- "International Education Cooperation Projects for Poverty Alleviation in Africa"
- Ms. Soojung Crystal Park (Coordinator, Education Without Borders: EWB)
- Topics II
- "International Education Cooperation through Library and School Construction Projects: From Experience of Japanese NGO"
- Ms. Mariko Taketani (Former Project Coordinator, Shanti Volunteer Association; Doctoral Student, GSICS, Kobe University)
- Dr. Ki-Seok "Korbill" Kim (Emeritus Professor, Seoul National University)
Dr. Keiichi Ogawa (Professor, GSICS, Kobe University)
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.