[GSICS] Development Management Policy Seminar "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: From Perspectives of Academia based on Field Research"
- June 30, 2014
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar on "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: From Perspectives of Academia based on Field Research". Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- June 30 (Monday), 2014, from 17:00 to 19:00
- Simulation Room, 6th floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- Topics I
- "The Power of Non-formal Education on Self-reliant Efforts to Get Out of Poverty in Burkina Faso: Perspectives from NGO and Its Global Alliance"
- Dr. Ki-Seok "Korbill" Kim (Emeritus Professor, Seoul National University)
- Topics II
- "Exploring the Long-term Impact of Primary Schooling in the Traditional Society of Kenya: Implications for the Post-2015 Debate"
- Dr. Nobuhide Sawamura (Professor, Osaka University)
- Mr. Joseph Adomako (Director, Ministry of Education in Ghana)
Mr. Chifundo Evance Kazembe (Planning Officer, Ministry of Education, Science & Technology in Malawi)
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.