[GSICS] Development Management Policy Seminar "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: Case of Africa"
- July 14, 2014
Kobe University's Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS) will hold a Development Management Policy Seminar on "International Education Cooperation in the Post-2015: Case of Africa". Everyone is welcome to participate. No registration is required.
- July 14 (Monday), 2014, from 17:00 to 19:00
- Main Conference Room, 1st floor, GSICS, Kobe University
- "How Do We Include Vulnerable Children in Schools in the Post-2015? A Case Study of Education for Pupils with Disability in Malawi"
- Dr. Jun Kawaguchi (Assistant Professor, Osaka University)
- "Effectiveness and Efficiency in Basic Education in the Post-2015: Achievement, Challenges and Opportunities"
- Dr. James Wokadala (Lecturer, Makarere University)
- Mr. Jeje Moses Okurut (Senior Education Policy Specialist, Ministry of Education and Sports in Uganda)
Dr. Keiichi Ogawa (Professor, GSICS, Kobe University)
- Dr. Keiichi Ogawa, Professor, GSICS, Kobe University
e-mail: ogawa35@kobe-u. ac.jp
*To prevent malicious and automatic collection of e-mail addresses, we have inserted extra space before "ac.jp." Please note that the space should be removed before e-mailing.