Getting to Campus
- Take JR (Japan Railways) Kansai Airport Line from "Kansai Airport" station and get off at "Osaka" station (time required: 1 hour). Change to JR Kobe Line and get off at "Rokkomichi" station (5th station by express train, time required: 25 min./ fare: 1,660 yen).
- When taking a train from "Kansai Airport," go up to the second floor of the passenger terminal building and go through the passage to the concourse.
- Train Route Finder:http://www.jorudan.co.jp/english/
- Take the Limousine Bus bound for "Kobe Sannomiya" from Kansai International Airport (time required: 65 min. /fare: 1,800 yen). At "Sannomiya," go to Hankyu Railways and get onto the Kobe Line concourse bound for "Umeda." Take the local train to "Rokko" station (3rd stop, time required: 6 min./fare: 180 yen).
- How to use the limousine bus: go out of the passenger terminal building and buy a ticket for "Kobe Sannomiya" at the ticket counter; board the bus at No. 6 bus stop.
- KATE Airport Limousine web site: http://www.kate.co.jp/pc/index.html
By MK "Skygateshuttle" Omnibus
- Take MK "Skygateshuttle" to your destination in Chuo-ku, Higashinada-ku, Nada-ku, Hyogo-ku in Kobe city from Kansai International Airport (fare: 2,300 yen, one-way/per person).
- Reservation by phone or by web is required up to 2 days prior to the date of use.
- When using the MK "Skygateshuttle" omnibus, go to the MK counter on the first floor of the passenger terminal.
- MK "Skygateshuttle" web site:http://www.mktaxi-japan.com/#!kobe---kyoto/c13la
From the nearest stations to Rokkodai Campus
Hanshin "Mikage" station,
JR "Rokkomichi" station,
Hankyu "Rokko" station
|Take Kobe City Bus||For details please refer to
the campus map.
Based on information from July 2006.
Kansai International Airport web site: http://www.kansai-airport.or.jp/