Kobe University Homecoming Day
- Updated on March 1, 2016
On Kobe University Homecoming Day, Kobe University alumni are invited to visit the University and renew their bonds with other alumni, professors, staff, and current students. This event is held in parallel with International Student Homecoming Day, an opportunity to deepen ties across countries, regions, and generations while learning more about Kobe University.
The Homecoming Day is traditionally held on the last Saturday of October every year.
Main Events: Idemitsu Sazo Memorial Rokkodai Auditorium (Rokkodai Campus)
Faculty Events: Various locations on each campus
Main events (morning)
- Commemorative ceremony
- Tea party
Faculty events (afternoon)
- Programs which demonstrate the unique identity of each faculty
(For example: lectures, campus tours, research presentations by current students, social gatherings)
Special exhibitions and tours
- History of Kobe University Exhibition
- Library for Social Sciences Tour
- Yamaguchi Seishi Memorial Building Tour and Tea Ceremony
How to apply
The Homecoming Day dates are announced every year during early August on the Kobe University website.
1-1 Rokkodai-cho, Nada-ku, Kobe 657-8501 Japan
Tel. +81 (78) 803-5022
E-mail: email@example.com. ac.jp
* To avoid spambots, we have inserted a space before “ac.jp”. Please delete the space when you email us.