email@example.com. ac.jp is not for general contact. Please note that we cannot answer inquiries other than those about Kobe University's Homepage.
Any questions or inquiries concerning Kobe University should be addressed to the following divisions:
- International Student Information: International Student Division
- firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
- International Affairs Information: International Planning Division
- email@example.com. ac.jp
- Your comments and suggestions about the present homepage
- firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
Faculties, Schools and Graduate Schools
- Faculty of Letters, Graduate School of Humanities
- For Faculty of Letters, Graduate School of Humanities Home Page
- Faculty of Intercultural Studies, Graduate School of Intercultural Studies
- email@example.com. ac.jp
- Faculty of Human Development, Graduate School of Human Development and Environment
- For Faculty of Human Development Home page
- Faculty of Law, Graduate School of Law
- firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
- Faculty of Economics, Graduate School of Economics
- For Faculty of Economics, Graduate School of Economics Home Page
- School of Business Administration, Graduate School of Business Administration
- bwebmstr@kobe-u. ac.jp
- Faculty of Science, Graduate School of Science
- email@example.com. ac.jp
- Faculty of Medicine / University Hospital, School of Medicine,
- General Affairs Division: firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
- Financial Division: email@example.com. ac.jp
- Student Affairs Division: firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
- Hospital Medical Affairs Division: email@example.com. ac.jp
- Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Medicine
- firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
- International Center for Medical Research attached to the above Faculty
- email@example.com. ac.jp
- Faculty of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering
- firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
- Graduate School of System Informatics
- For Graduate School of System Informatics Home page
- Faculty of Agriculture, Graduate School of Agricultural Science
- For Faculty of Agriculture Home page
- Faculty of Maritime Sciences, Graduate School of Maritime Sciences
- For Faculty of Maritime Sciences Home page
- Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies
- For Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies Home page
- Organization of Advanced Science and Technology
- email@example.com. ac.jp
- Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration
- For Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration Home page
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Q1. I would like to link to (http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/index.htm). Can I do this?
- A1. Yes, you can. Kobe University's regulation on home page says that "if university students, individuals, or organizations off campus wish to link to the University's Faculties or Institutes' home pages, those who wish to do so must clarify the purpose. If a problem arises, they must immediately disconnect the link in question."
- Q2. I would like to quote (http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/index.htm) in publications. Can I do this?
- A2. Yes, you can, but we do not provide special information for such publications. Kobe University's home page contains websites of the Schools and Institutions, which are individually managed by these schools and institutions. If you wish to refer to such pages, contact the relevant webmasters. Also, please note that all the rights pertaining to each page in Kobe University's home page are reserved for each respective copyright holder.
- Q3. I would like to be linked with (http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/index.htm) Is it possible?
- A3. No, basically Kobe University's home page only links to overseas universities, national and local governments and other entities in close relation with the University (e.g. alumni organizations, private companies conducting joint research, etc.).
- Q4. I would like to know the e-mail address of students or faculty members of the University. Can I search by (http://www.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/index.htm) ?
- A4. No, we are not able to provide e-mail address information on individuals. To inquire about contacts for faculties and Institutions, go to "Inquiries." Individual's contact address may be available in " Directory of Researchers in Kobe University."
- Q5. I would like to know about entrance examination.
- A5. For information on entrance examination, refer to "Prospective Students."