Education Center on Computational Science and Engineering (ECCSE)
- Updated on March 1, 2016
Computing technology is used in a wide range of fields including life sciences, medicine, material creation, and space exploration. The Education Center on Computational Science and Engineering (ECCSE) was established in 2014 to promote research and education in simulation technology. The Center produces skilled researchers and engineers who can shape the next generation of high-performance computing technologies in collaboration with universities, national research institutes, and industry.
We educate individuals who
- Understand the principles and value of computational science in problem-solving,
- Have a wide interdisciplinary knowledge of computational science,
- Can apply simulation techniques to a range of research fields,
- Can lead research and development in industry using computational science.
Researchers and engineers for the next generation of computing technology
- Remote interactive lectures
- Hands-on training with the supercomputer “π-computer”
- Hands-on visualization training using simulation data visualization equipment “π-CAVE”
- Intensive courses on simulation techniques
- Tailor-made consulting room for simulation techniques
- International collaboration in research and education
- Collaboration with industry
- Outreach activities
7-1-48 Minatojimaminami-machi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0047 Japan
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. ac.jp
* To avoid spambots, we have inserted a space before “ac.jp”. Please delete the space when you email us.