Organization for Advanced and Integrated Research Integrated Research Center of Kobe University
- Updated on March 1, 2016
To construct a base for the Integrated Research Center of Kobe University (a center for the promotion of advanced interdisciplinary research programs) on Port Island to develop integrated and the most advanced research in collaboration with other universities, research institutions, and industry.
To use the industry-university-government collaboration established on Port Island as the driving force in creating innovation with its integrated and advanced research.
On-going Research Projects and Unit at Integrated Research Center (April 1, 2017)
- Integrated Bio-Refinery Research Project
- Research Project for Membrane Technology
- Research Project for Structure Based Drug Discovery
- International Research Project on Human Health Science and Technology
- Center for Planetary Science
- Next-Generation Subsurface Imaging System Research Project
- Creative Research for Multi-scale Computational Biology
- Integrated Research Project on Natural, Social and Human Sciences using Three-Dimensional Visualization Systems
- Research Project on Computational Science and Computer Engineering
- Research Project on Simulation Models of Neural Networks
- Advanced Institute for Computational Science (AICS) Joint Research Project
- Multidisciplinary Integration for Resillence And Innovation : MIRAI
7-1-48 Minatojimaminami-machi, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0047 Japan
E-mail: email@example.com. ac.jp
* To avoid spambots, we have inserted a space before “ac.jp”. Please delete the space when you email us.