Admission Policy of the Graduate School of Engineering
- Updated on March 1, 2016
We welcome applications from students who:
- Show enthusiasm for identifying the principles underlying natural phenomena and possess the potential to contribute to human society through science and technology.
- Possess high ethical standards and are able to consider the impact of science and technology on human society.
- Derive satisfaction from identifying novel challenges and finding creative solutions.
- Use their international experience to increase their cultural awareness, particularly with respect to the potential applications of their research.
- Demonstrate a passion for acquiring advanced and specialized academic knowledge and capabilities in order to conduct cutting-edge research.