Doctoral - Medical Sciences
- Updated on March 1, 2016
The Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine aims to offer world-class education in order to produce doctors and medical researchers who possess a spirit of academic enquiry, creativity, compassion, and strong ethical values.
Based on this philosophy, the department has outlined the following goals:
- To train doctors and medical researchers who are compassionate, with strong ethical values and advanced specialist knowledge and skills.
- To train doctors and medical researchers who have a spirit of academic enquiry and creativity
- To train top doctors and medical researchers who can contribute to medicine on the international stage
- In order to fulfil these goals and promote increased medical research and studies in medicine, in 2001 the structure of this school was altered to increase its focus on graduate studies and research. Through these changes we have worked to achieve a more coherent academic system linking the School and Graduate School of Medicine.
Doctor of Philosophy
Total Intake (AY 2015)
7-5-1 Kusunoki-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0017 Japan
E-mail: email@example.com. ac.jp
* To avoid spambots, we have inserted a space before “ac.jp”. Please delete the space when you email us.