Mobile WiFi-router and Laptop Computer rental system
- April 21, 2020
- Keywords: Students
Published (in Japanese): 04/17/2020
Last Updated: 04/21/2020
Kobe University has a system for lending mobile WiFi-routers to undergraduate students who are not able to set up internet at home due to financial circumstances. The university is also able to lend a laptop computer to undergraduate students who entered the university before 2018 and do not have a PC at home for the same reasons.
For detailed information, please see the links below:
For more details, please refer ‘when in trouble’ in the ‘information for students’.
In Japanese only:
- Remote Learning Helpdesk
- How do I register for courses?
- (Current students)Please login to BEEF
- (New Students) Please login to Uribo net and BEEF
- I don't understand how to use 'Uribo net'
- I can't login/access Uribo net or BEEF
- Installing the Webex application
- Joining classes on Webex
- How to use ZOOM
- Smartphone settings (for students)
- Smartphone settings (for teachers)
- Using ZOOM in detail
- ZOOM (Web meeting system)
- Preparations for Remote Learning
- Webex Top page