Student PR Ambassadors
The Student PR Ambassadors launched in 2017 as a volunteer student team who engage in PR activities to tell the world about Kobe University in English.
As ambassadors, Kobe students are involved in PR activities including:
- Creating articles and social media posts in English
- Leading campus tours for overseas visitors
- Interviewing overseas visitors, Kobe University researchers and international students
Please visit, share and follow us on social media!
About the Student PR Ambassadors' Campus Tours
Student PR Ambassadors take overseas visitors on campus tours for 30 minutes or 1 hour around Rokkodai Main Campus. The tour routes will generally be based on the campus map 'Kobe University Map and Introduction'.
| || |
Photos taken during campus tours will be posted on social media with PR Ambassadors' comments.
- Experiencing the Rugby World Cup as a Match Day Assistant
- Interview with EU Ambassador to the Republic of Korea
- International Staff Training Week
- Campus Tour for Southern California University Student
- Campus Tour for the delegation of Riga Technical University
- Campus Tour for Counselor from the Delegation of the EU
- Campus Tour on Engineering Summer School
- 3 Student PR Ambassadors received certificates of appreciation from Executive Vice President
- Campus Tour for students and teachers from Renmin University of China
- Campus Tour for 2018 Summer School Program for students of partner universities in China
- Campus Tour for the EU Delegation Minister to Japan
- Student PR Ambassadors met the Advisor to the Kobe University Brussels European Centre Mr. Patrick Vittet-Philippe
- Campus Tour for students from Fanling Kau Yan College
- Campus Tour for delegation of Estonian Woodworking Industry Development Cluster
- Campus Tour for delegation of University of Nebraska
- Campus Tour for staff from University of Mons
- Interview at the Kobe University Brussels European Centre
- Season's Greeting: World's Tallest Christmas Tree in Kobe
- Interview with Dr. Hans-Gert Pöttering on the occasion of his Doctor Honoris Causa conferral
International Affairs Planning Division
E-mail: intl-relations [at] office.kobe-u.ac.jp