Degree Awarding Policy of the Faculty of Economics
- Updated on March 1, 2016
The Faculty of Economics, Kobe University fosters individuals who can play leading roles in wide-ranging fields in society on the basis of the four objectives set in the Degree Awarding Policy of Kobe University, and a spirit of integrity, freedom and cooperation which has been handed down since the establishment of Kobe Higher Commercial School, the predecessor. The Faculty of Economics awards bachelor's degrees in line with the following policies.
- Students are encouraged to acquire the following abilities by the time of graduation.
- The ability to accurately analyze, and logically and creatively think of various phenomena in society with specialized knowledge based on economics as well as extensive and rich liberal arts.
- Excellent communication skills necessary to fully demonstrate their leadership in society.
- English and/or other language skills to play active roles in the international community, and the ability to respect diverse values and understand different cultures.
- Students shall study at the Faculty of Economics for the specified period of time and earn the required credits for graduation.