Kobe University Libraries
- Updated on April 7, 2017
Kobe University Libraries have a collection of about 3.7 million print materials and 26 thousand titles of electronic journals to support teaching, learning and research for our students and faculty.
The Library is comprised of the General Library and 9 branches divided by subject.
(General Library and Library for Intercultural Studies are sharing the same space.)
- General Library / Library for Intercultural Studies
- Library for Social Sciences
- Library for Science and Technology
- Library for Humanities
- Library for Human Development Sciences
- Library of Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration
- Library for Medical Sciences
- Library for Health Sciences
- Library for Maritime Sciences
"The Earthquake Disaster Materials Collection(EDMC) " located in the Library for Social Sciences holds over 50 thousand materials related to the Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake. The EDMC is open to the public, with the aim of contributing to the development of earthquake-related research such as emergency restoration and disaster prevention measures.